PERIMETER PASSIVE INFRARED
- Power supply: 3 V DC (2×1.5 V AAA alk. battery)
- Absorption in standby: 12 uA
- Lens range: 3 or 5 m, 1 plane, 60° x 10°
- Transmission frequency: 433.42 / 434.42 MHz
- TX module power: 10 mW max
- Operating temperature: from 0° to +40° C
- Dimensions: 135 x 35 x 28 mm
- Housing: ABS
Passive infrared managed by microprocessor, radio transmission of supervised alarm signal, battery powered with range which can be selected as 2 or 5 m.
Equipped with a special mask and a specific lens, it is especially suited for internal protection of doors and windows openings. It also provides good results when used for the protection of areas where the presence of pets does not allow compete protection of the entire volume of the room.
There is a microswitch to protect against tampering with the housing. Operation blocked for 2 minutes after each alarm to reduce battery consumption. Radio range: 300 m in open field, external directional antenna can be connected (see ACCESSORIES).
Request for further information on APIR2
Do you want to receive more information on this product? Fill out the form below and our staff will get back to you as soon as possible.