WIRED PASSIVE INFRARED FOR INTERNAL SURROUND USE
- Power supply: 12 Vcc
- Consumption in standby: 18mA
- Lens range: 2 or 5m x 55°, 3 zones on 1 plane
- Relay contact: 1A, 24V DC
- Anti-tamper switch: 0.1A, 125V AC
- Operating temperature: from 0° to +40° C
- Dimensions: 135 x 35 x 28 mm
- Enclosure: ABS, IP50
Advanced technology, passive infrared typically used to protect the internal surround of doors and windows. It uses a pyroelectric sensor, with double element, a special template and a specific lens, that means it can be used as a passive barrier. Typical range 5 m, detection over 55 on a single level, with 3 sensitive zones. It is possible to select the range of the lens from 2 m to 5 m, and the sensitivity on two levels. LED alarm display.
Request for further information on IP5
Do you want to receive more information on this product? Fill out the form below and our staff will get back to you as soon as possible.